XnView 2.51.2 With License Key Download [Latest]
XnView is the ultimate image viewer, browser, and converter for Windows users. This photo viewer program supports Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7. It is really very simple image viewer totally efficient for beginners. Also, it comes with all the necessary tools you need to view, edit, convert, and share images. It helps you browse, organize, and view your images however you want. This image viewer supports up to 500+ image formats including JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, ICO, and more. Get it now and organize your images in a beautiful way.
XnView is a graphics browser, viewer, and multi-format converter. It can read 400 file formats like GIF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TARGA, multi-page TIFF, RAW camera, JPEG 2000 and WebP. EXIF and IPTC metadata are also supported. Photo Viewer has a browser-like browser that allows you to browse the contents of the directory. XnView License Key supports red-eye correction, cropping and converting lossless JPEG images, generating HTML pages and contact sheets, and providing batch rename and conversion. Slide shows with transition effects, screen capture, WIA and TWAIN compatibility (scanner and digital camera), image comparison and file operations.
XnView Complete Download software to view and convert graphic files, very easy to use. XnView Serial key Supports more than 400 graphic formats. XnView exists for Windows, macOS X, Linux x86, Linux PPC, x86, OpenBSD x86, NetBSD x86, Solaris Sparc, Solaris x86, Irix MIPS, HP-UX, AIX. The most important functions are: importing around 400 graphic file formats and exporting around 50 graphic file formats.
It is an efficient image viewer, browser and converter for Windows. This program is very easy to use and completely for personal use. Supports more than 500 image formats! No adware, no spyware, XnView can read around 500 formats (including APNG, TIFF, GIF, multi-page ICO, and animated). Some formats may require plugins. XnView also provides an easy-to-use screen capture module and a Windows TWAIN and WIA interface for capturing images.
The XnView overview allows you to edit photos, add effects to photos, group and rename photos, convert to a wide variety of formats, and even batch upload them to a popular image hosting website. Android XnView allows you to manipulate images with a variety of editing tools. Apply various types of useful filters, such as blur, averaging, and emboss. The interface is very easy to understand and customizable. All features are available and the fact that the GUI is tab-friendly is a great addition.
- It can import over 40,000 graphic file formats.
- Ability to convert images and render them to over 0 image formats.
- It supports multiple TIFF files, animated GIFs, and animated icons.
- IPTC support, EXIF metadata.
- Automatically rotate EXIF.
- Edit IPTC image files.
- Multiple images can be resized, rotated, and scanned.
- Flexible light and contrast.
- Set the number of colors in the image.
- Possibility to use the lens effect, vibration effect in the image.
- Slideshow function.
- It supports TWAIN and WIA.
- The ability to work with images in software environments is DRAG and DROP.
- Script programs.
- And a lot more.
- User-friendly interface.
- Runs and loads quickly.
- A broad range of supported formats.
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 512 MB of RAM required (2 GB or more recommended).
- Hard Disk Space required: 50 MB of hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
- Administrator rights
How to activate?
- Uninstall the previous version usingIOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (may need IDM or WinRAR)
- Install the installation file and after closing it, close it!
- Use a and to activate
- Run the program now
XnView 2.51.2 With License Key Download [Latest] links is given below!